ARC January Meeting - Foster's Fish Food, $1000 Gift Certificate Giveaway!!

ARC January Meeting - Foster's Fish Food, $1000 Gift Certificate Giveaway!!
Posted by Shawn
ZOOM BABY ZOOM!
Saturday, January 23, 2021 - 02:00 PM
Until: Saturday, January 23, 2021 - 03:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
I didn’t mind the full process, as that’s what we would be doing at home. This is my first tutorial for homemade food! Some very helpful points about dry ice, prefrozen pans, order of addition liquid and drys before protein, and proper mixing. If my fish love it, I’d be tempted to make my own shared batch with a few ARC members in my area of Marietta.

Not sure how I missed this. Oh well, I guess there is always Feb.
I’ve missed some too. Usually when he posts them it comes up under “what’s new” and Annoucements. I’m not sure if you use the web or Tapatalk but on the web at the top there’s a little lightening bolt. If you click on that every time you log on you won’t miss any new announcements. It’s usually on the home page at the top too. I missed the last one and was bummed!

Maybe this is already posted but could someone post the recipe with prices and where you got each of the items. I think it was stated on the zoom it made 7 to 8 pounds and cost around $140?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Maybe this is already posted but could someone post the recipe with prices and where you got each of the items. I think it was stated on the zoom it made 7 to 8 pounds and cost around $140?

Thanks in advance for the help.
That is correct...the drygoods and liquid supplements came from BRS. The frozen fish, shrimp, scallops, and squid came from an Asian grocery store like HMart. Look for frozen stuff that has nothing added to them. And I believe @Doberman13 posted a link to the BRS recipe in an earlier post.

The shrimp had come from Costco 2lbs for -$14.27. 1.5 lbs Scallops from Sam's club -$ 22.97. 1.7lbs Squid and 2lbs tuna from NAM DAI MUN $21.60.
$96.69 from BRS
Screenshot_20210124-210101_Print Spooler.jpg

So all in all the total the club paid was $155.53. I bought the nori from Hmart(less than$5) and forgot to include that.

I was one of the winners of a $50 gift certificate to Premier Aquatics. How do I collect it?
Thank you very much!
David

Sorry if I missed these instructions from the zoom this past Saturday. If you won fish food, how do we go about picking up the fish food and from where? Thanks!

@driggans The giftcards will be mailed out. Shawn will be sending out messages to get addresses soon.
For the Food I will be shooting out some messages today. We are trying to have a few pickup points(Duluth, Midtown, Cumming and Zap's house(I think Lithonia) for y'all to choose from.

@driggans The giftcards will be mailed out. Shawn will be sending out messages to get addresses soon.
For the Food I will be shooting out some messages today. We are trying to have a few pickup points(Duluth, Midtown, Cumming and Zap's house(I think Lithonia) for y'all to choose from.
Yeah i live on the Eastside in Lithonia. I also work out in Cumming. So yall can pick up while I am at work.

We live in Dacula but go to Atlanta Aquarium every Saturday so I can pickup sometime while I’m down that way.

I was one of the winners of a $50 gift certificate to Premier Aquatics. How do I collect it?
Thank you very much!
David
You didn't include your address in your zoom registration...sigh. PM sent. LOL

Hey everyone. So @Doberman13 has volunteered to be the point person on coordinating food pick up. I've got a few in Midtown, @ZapataInc has some in Lithonia, and David has the rest in Norcross/Duluth area. Yall hit up @Doberman13 and if you're close to Zap or I he will send ya to us. Thanks folks, and thanks for coming out Saturday! That was great attendance for it just being a regular meeting! :D

Back