ARC January Meeting - Foster's Fish Food, $1000 Gift Certificate Giveaway!!

ARC January Meeting - Foster's Fish Food, $1000 Gift Certificate Giveaway!!
Posted by Shawn
ZOOM BABY ZOOM!
Saturday, January 23, 2021 - 02:00 PM
Until: Saturday, January 23, 2021 - 03:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Shawn

Market
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Our January meeting topic has changed as sadly Dana had something come up.

So instead we will be crashing David @Doberman13 house and whipping up a big ole batch of fish food!

We will start by going over some of the 2021 Board of Directors' plans for the year, as well as some of the new committees we will be forming to help oversee the board and the club. Then we will wreck David's kitchen and not stay to clean it up. Then we will give out $1000 in gift certificates - $500 to Premier Aquatics and $500 to Atlanta Aquarium!

This event will require registration similar to our holiday meeting. The registration will also ask you for your address this time so that I can send out gift certificates more easily. Please don't leave it blank!!

Hi there,

You are invited to a Zoom meeting.
When: Jan 23, 2021 02:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Register in advance for this meeting:
https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYuf-2hrDIiE921FJZdCh7uf_HD9WQJAP8v

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.

Last edited:
I will only attend the meeting if I am guaranteed the $500 Premium Aquatics gift card, LOL!!!🤣🤣🤣

Just kidding, I will be there, while I am trying to get my new tank in the house.:rolleyes::eek::p

Hello everyone! I mistakenly posted the meeting time at 12 noon. It will begin at 2pm, as the Zoom registration you all filled out indicates. I apologize deeply for the confusion and I'll be better about double checking myself in the future!! :D See y'all Saturday!!

Ahhh, hope everything is doing better for Dana, saddly he was one of the ones affected by the past storms, hopefully everything is getting settled for him, as much as I wish to have had him helping us with his knowledge, there’s absolutely other things that require more attention!
Thanks to the board to take another topic to come and still make a great decision!

Sorry to be dumb but will you be posting the zoom login info or is it right in front of my face and I don’t see it?

A little further down at the end of Shawn's post you'll see the register link.

View attachment 36585

See you Saturday!
Oh! I missed it! Thank you! That’s what happens to your brain after over 5 weeks in the hospital. But I’m going home today. Second attempt! Maybe this time it will work out! No matter what I’m coming for me gift card and see how you do your fish food compared to how we do ours! Can’t wait! Thanks for pointing out the obvious 😀

Hello everyone!

Our January meeting topic has changed as sadly Dana had something come up.

So instead we will be crashing David @Doberman13 house and whipping up a big ole batch of fish food!

We will start by going over some of the 2021 Board of Directors' plans for the year, as well as some of the new committees we will be forming to help oversee the board and the club. Then we will wreck David's kitchen and not stay to clean it up. Then we will give out $1000 in gift certificates - $500 to Premier Aquatics and $500 to Atlanta Aquarium!

This event will require registration similar to our holiday meeting. The registration will also ask you for your address this time so that I can send out gift certificates more easily. Please don't leave it blank!!

Hi there,

You are invited to a Zoom meeting.
When: Jan 23, 2021 02:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Register in advance for this meeting:
https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYuf-2hrDIiE921FJZdCh7uf_HD9WQJAP8v

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Were's the link to join?

Good meeting everyone...... what was the recipe?
Thanks! In hindsight we should have had the frozen foods already blended.
The recipe we used came straight from BRS's DIY fish food.

Back