February ARC Zoom Meeting - Awesome Aquascaping!

February ARC Zoom Meeting - Awesome Aquascaping!
Posted by Shawn
zoom
Sunday, February 21, 2021 - 02:00 PM
Until: Sunday, February 21, 2021 - 04:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Shawn

Market
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

We'd like to invite you to our upcoming February meeting, on February 21st, at 2pm. This will be a zoom meeting. Pre-register at the link below. Please fill out your address so that I'm not chasing you down waiting on your address in order to mail out gift certificates if you win one.

The February meeting will be all about how to create (and secure) an amazing aquascape! Our very own @Adam will be going over all the tips and tricks on aquascaping as he creates his aquascape for the tank you've all seen him working on! Join us!

As always, we'll have $1,000 in gift certificates to give away - this month we're give away 10x $50 gift certificates to The Fish Store and 10x $50 gift certificates to The Reef Shac!

You are invited to a Zoom meeting.
When: Feb 21, 2021 02:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Register in advance for this meeting:
https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZApcuisrj0pHtGMv7UyFK4lBhVFIAc_Pmkk

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.

Again, please fill out your mailing address so that I'm not chasing you down waiting on your address in order to mail out your gift certificate if you win one!

Very serendipitous. I ordered this stuff recently to try out as a patch or a new stack.

Attachments

• BA15D7A6-A92C-490C-8B0F-3EDDC5E3D542.jpeg
    BA15D7A6-A92C-490C-8B0F-3EDDC5E3D542.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 23
I have a genuine question and not starting any static..

Isn't that pretty much exactly the same thing as hydraulic cement?
I know a lot of the reef companies (brs) sell the polymer that goes with it, but I know the same compound is sold at HD right next to HC at half or less of the price?

Kinda like Mrs. Wage pickle lime vs Kalkwasser..

I think it's this stuff..

I know a few people that have used it and never had any issues, only that it sets really fast, so you don't want to mix a lot up at a time.
c656a27bfe939ea4b7e1c8d1bec31746.jpg

Yep, I used Hydraulic cement before and it worked great, particularly when I pegged it with fiberglass rods (driveway markers). It didn't mess with the pH in my 120 G tank

RSVPing here is not tied to zoom registrations so don't use that as a tracker. Everyone is welcome to register to the zoom call using the link Shawn provided.

Back