WWC frags!

Reef Altitude

Market
Reaction score
Got some cool acros last week. Still in the frag rack in lower light but tons of flow. Dragon slayer is a particularly nice piece.

Looking for yellows and reds next; if anyone has tried battle corals it looks promising but interested in feedback.
16845943464296022164842226269262.jpg

Quite a few members have really high end sticks they list for sale or auction, quite regularly. Keep an eye out on here for them. Will probably be cheaper than an online vendor and won’t have to worry about shipping.

Quite a few members have really high end sticks they list for sale or auction, quite regularly. Keep an eye out on here for them. Will probably be cheaper than an online vendor and won’t have to worry about shipping.
Thanks for the heads up. I don't really care as much about names etc just that I can tell what it should become 😀.

I agree online is a bit ridiculous so I only get stuff after the live sales or some kind of discount.

I think the best part of getting frags local is you can ask what they are doing because a lot of these things are...temperamental to be kind.

I've ordered the Battle Boxes the are a great deal. Adam throws in extras as well. You can message him with some special requests. He's very good at communicating and responds pretty quickly.

Back