CLOSED: "Underrated Livestock" Photo Contest ($100)

ActiveAngel

Contest Committee Lead
Supporting
Contest Committee
Reaction score
This contest is completely free and open for supporting members! If you're not an ARC supporting member consider joining, it's well worth it. Every month, ARC has free prizes, frag-swaps, cool guest speakers, and give-aways... plus many members will give you free coral frags just for joining.

Duncan.jpg

For this photo-contest, the subject is "Underrated Livestock"! Whether it's a member of your clean up crew, some cool hitchhiker algae, or an affordable but beautiful coral... let's recognize the inhabitants of our tanks that often go overlooked and underappreciated. The stipulations is that the focus must be alive (not equipment), it must be in one of your tanks (no online, SCUBA, or public aquarium pics), and try to keep your photos to subjects that are relatively affordable (no $300 Superbuttmuncherfabuloso Acro... that'll be a different contest).

The prize will be an awesome $100 Gift Certificate to an LFS Sponsor of your choice!!! Additionally, there will be other prizes for honorable mentions! Whichever photo the contest committee likes the most will win. We try to consider everything, including 'Likes', 'Loves', and other responses. Please support others' photos; and share some love for the people who participate.

Other prizes may include: Cermedia bioballs, Fritz phosphate removing media, etc... Pardon this uncertainty. We are in the process of expanding the Contest Committee to include more people than solely myself. If you're interested in chatting about contests, maybe once a month, shoot me a PM about joining the new committee!

This contest will conclude at (May 28th at 11:59pm) approximately one week before the June meeting , and a winners will be announced prior-to/at the meeting.

Contest FAQs

As always, enjoy some photos from prior contests!

20200526_183727.jpg00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20190512214304202.jpg

tailspot blenny.jpegE04FE840-B0EE-4A20-AAE6-2B4C89D03CAC.jpeg

Katrina (Frostbite) and OG Bobby Johnson (B&W) hanging out in the Rainbow Bubbletip

Shot with a Samsung S22 Ultra using my Fritz Orange Lense glasses as a filter. LOL.
No edits done to the photo.

Attachments

• 20220414_093906.jpg
    20220414_093906.jpg
    198.9 KB · Views: 72
67b16afa01c2023488e2583ac8ee91ad.jpg

Will and jada

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back