What are your website suggestions?

I was just thinking that it would be nice to have a tank setup description area on the “about” section of our profiles. It could also include links to their build thread(if they made one) on the member tank section so you wouldn’t have to go through too much to find what a member’s tank might be like.
No pun intended but to “build” on this, if someone has a build thread...take for instance @Adam ...is there a way to add a clickable banner under their user name that will instantly take you to that build thread?

I’d like to see a separate section for setting up and maintaining QT systems and maybe pinning to the top of the forum a link to the Humblefish information? It seems to be and ongoing topic of discussion

Also, do we have a reference thread for this new in the hobby? Not just the New Member forum but something where new people could go for a quick reference guide kinda thing so if they have a question they can find a quick answer without having to wait for answers.
ex:
New To Saltwater/Reefkeeping? Start here!
then pinned posts:
  1. Basic equipment needed to get started
  2. First things first-setting up a QT (I know this is a hotly debated topic but I think noobs should know about it)
  3. Tank and dry rock cycling methods
  4. About our Sponsors
  5. What’s a cleanup crew and when to start adding them Just some random thoughts and this would be completely separate from the “Meet and Greet” forum. This would be more of a nuts and bolts section where people can find information they want and need without trying to sift through old posts

No pun intended but to “build” on this, if someone has a build thread...take for instance @Adam ...is there a way to add a clickable banner under their user name that will instantly take you to that build thread?
You can put it in your siggy line like @civics14 has on his

Why can’t we just have a build thread banner? It would draw attention to it more
Banners can't serve as links to anything that I'm aware of. And for every plug in we install adds a security risk as it's another port of entry. However, we can add it to the list for the board to discuss.

its not allowing me to post in trade forum, however it allows me to post in sell forum. I've already contacted a mod in angel....she said post it where others could see

can someone help pls as ive met the message requirements.

I was just thinking that it would be nice to have a tank setup description area on the “about” section of our profiles. It could also include links to their build thread(if they made one) on the member tank section so you wouldn’t have to go through too much to find what a member’s tank might be like.
OMG, it drives me nuts when people talk about or show their tanks with no info. It helps to know how they got to where they are with what equipment, tank size, etc... great sugguestion.

Back