What are your website suggestions?

Shawn

Market
Reaction score
Hello all,

As we have gotten our website updated to the latest version of Xenforo, as well as all the security protocols in place, we'd like your feedback on website improvements. Please reply to this post things you'd like to see on our website or capabilities you'd like to see!

Below is what we have on our list. This will not be a list of things that WILL happen, just a list of what y'all WANT to happen. Please keep the conversation on point and on topic - I will be deleting any side conversations that take place. We've got a lot to go through and I don't want good ideas getting lost in a bunch of side conversations.

Current list of things to review:
Dark Mode option
Bio in profile DONE
Fish Disease ID Thread
Separate Drygoods and Livestock Threads
Ability to Put Forum Nodes on Ignore?
Ability to edit For Sale thread title to mark as sold? Or add in a checkbox or something that will allow sellers to indicate items are sold?
Pest/Hitchhiker ID thread
Add Gifs DONE
Page Forward and back at the top of the page

Last edited:
I was just thinking that it would be nice to have a tank setup description area on the “about” section of our profiles. It could also include links to their build thread(if they made one) on the member tank section so you wouldn’t have to go through too much to find what a member’s tank might be like.

I was just thinking that it would be nice to have a tank setup description area on the “about” section of our profiles. It could also include links to their build thread(if they made one) on the member tank section so you wouldn’t have to go through too much to find what a member’s tank might be like.
Let us look into ways to make that possible!

Is there an option to select from gifs to respond like on an iPhone or discord?

gifs make everything funnier

Mission Accomplished GIF by memecandy

So - doing more research, you're able to create a bio, add instagram/facebook/whatever links, and add links to tank stuff in the "About" section of your profile. It's already all in place - you just have to update it.

So - doing more research, you're able to create a bio, add instagram/facebook/whatever links, and add links to tank stuff in the "About" section of your profile. It's already all in place - you just have to update it.
Got it, thanks!

Agree with the ability to mark a FS post as sold. Too many dead for sale threads get resurrected months later.

Agree with the ability to mark a FS post as sold. Too many dead for sale threads get resurrected months later.
Agreed. I'm a huge proponent of this one.

Back