WaterBox 25 Peninsula

ecoreefguy

Supporting
Reaction score
Well, I order an infinia series from water box, it’ll be a few months till it gets delivered. I was lucky enough to be able to acquire a water box 25 and a ai prime for pretty cheap, so I figured why not. Maybe eventually use it for my QT set up. Pretty good condition. I am waiting for a new return pump. I might use one of my radions on it if the prime colors aren’t to my liking. I haven’t decide on any directions. Wish me luck that I don’t cook my coral and fish before big tank arrives.

Attachments

• IMG_0500.jpeg
    IMG_0500.jpeg
    95.4 KB · Views: 74
Lookin good!
Yahoo Boom GIF by Luis Ricardo

Added some more coral. Hopefully they grow into full colonies soon lol.

Attachments

• IMG_0551.jpeg
    IMG_0551.jpeg
    219.8 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0550.jpeg
    IMG_0550.jpeg
    183.9 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0549.jpeg
    IMG_0549.jpeg
    232.5 KB · Views: 41
Well, I order an infinia series from water box, it’ll be a few months till it gets delivered. I was lucky enough to be able to acquire a water box 25 and a ai prime for pretty cheap, so I figured why not. Maybe eventually use it for my QT set up. Pretty good condition. I am waiting for a new return pump. I might use one of my radions on it if the prime colors aren’t to my liking. I haven’t decide on any directions. Wish me luck that I don’t cook my coral and fish before big tank arrives.
Nice!

First incident happened… fish are gone unfortunately due to something I’m still not sure of. Water was milky when I came down in the morning. There was a strange pH swing. Corals are all alive and polyps extended longer than ever. Added a Tunze 6025 to give more water surface agitation due to someone mentioning it may be a O2 issue. Water still cloudy this morning, did a 5 gallon sc yesterday. Plan on doing another 5 tonight and again over the weekend hopefully cleaning out the system. Replaced my chemipure as well. Nothing in QT was affected thank god

First incident happened… fish are gone unfortunately due to something I’m still not sure of. Water was milky when I came down in the morning. There was a strange pH swing. Corals are all alive and polyps extended longer than ever. Added a Tunze 6025 to give more water surface agitation due to someone mentioning it may be a O2 issue. Water still cloudy this morning, did a 5 gallon sc yesterday. Plan on doing another 5 tonight and again over the weekend hopefully cleaning out the system. Replaced my chemipure as well. Nothing in QT was affected thank god
Have nem in the tank?

Water still a bit cloudy but not as it was .

Attachments

• IMG_0612.jpeg
    IMG_0612.jpeg
    231.7 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0611.jpeg
    IMG_0611.jpeg
    238.7 KB · Views: 22
Back