The Berghia explosion has gone super saiyan

Jarad

Supporting
Reaction score
These guys work great if you ever have some Aptasia outbreak. I've started to "grow" these out in separate tanks when they run out of food, and then cycle them from tank to tank to deal with any that crop up. Something tells me I might have some extras in a few weeks given how many egg sacks I randomly found under this one small rock in my 80 low boy. I've seen one or two sacks here and there, but never anything like this. I think I counted 14 before the clown got mad my hand was in the tank. Thought I'd share the find.
1699026313507.png

These guys work great if you ever have some Aptasia outbreak. I've started to "grow" these out in separate tanks when they run out of food, and then cycle them from tank to tank to deal with any that crop up. Something tells me I might have some extras in a few weeks given how many egg sacks I randomly found under this one small rock in my 80 low boy. I've seen one or two sacks here and there, but never anything like this. I think I counted 14 before the clown got mad my hand was in the tank. Thought I'd share the find.
View attachment 81810
You trying to dispose of them?

I might have some available soon. Still letting them do their thing while transferring a few to the next tank. If I have some, I'll post for sure for those in need.

Back