Thank You

rdnelson

Market
Reaction score
I would like to take a moment to thank Seachem for the continued support of our club. We seem to always rely on your generosity as a Premier Sponsor for these events and you should know how much we appreciate it. Thank you from all of The Atlanta Reef Club.

yes yes, very much so!
the young lady that managed the seachem boot this year had her hands full with all the jokers that walked through the door and she did a hell of a job answering question and the whole seachem product line fresh and salt.
thank you seachem for having the ARC's back for yet another event.
woo whoo, go seachem!!!!!

Felt bad for her. Normally there's a few people at the Seachem booth. She had to run it by herself this year. Hope she had a flask under that table.

Seachem is not only great sponsor but a real asset and partner to anyone in the hobby.Great product line, top quality and always willing to answer questions and offer some advice(I email their support line a fair amount).

I agree the scoop was pretty neat. Yesterday I learned about the Aquivitro hardware line, need a quality pair of bone cutters (large) and never knew they offer them. Tired of the cheapos I have gotten from eBay.

I have to go and add some Stability to my new tank...thanks Sachem!!!

rdnelson99;1033225 wrote: i would like to take a moment to thank seachem for the continued support of our club. We seem to always rely on your generosity as a premier sponsor for these events and you should know how much we appreciate it. Thank you from all of the atlanta reef club.

+1

yes. seachem is one of my favorite companies in our hobby. they are an amazing asset to the hobby and our club. thank you seachem and rachel!

Back