Tank repair!

Based on recent experience trying to repair a tank. Just buy a new one(or new used one off CL)

If its your first time doing it, the time and effort it will take will make a new tank worth it.

Rit can totally help you out with a new tank.

Thanks for everyone's replies!

Rit advised he was not able to locate one however took my number and will let me know. If anyone has other suggestions let me know as well. Might just go with a 4 foot tank, however I may be able to add a foot and go 6 foot. At this point I just want something new for sure.

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to update this thread for anyone that may be in need of a tank this size. Rit was not able to help unfortunately being the closest to me, however Greg at Optimum in Kennesaw was able to locate one. Took a few weeks for it to come in but I'm very happy. I ended up purchasing a Seapora 120 gallon tall that is 60x18x25, price wasn't to bad at 572. Tank is designed well with 3/4 glass and extra bracing at the top, it is also none drilled.

Looking forward to setting it up, it will house my Frontosa. I know this is a Saltwater forum but if anyone is interested I'll post pics once I get everything moved.

Jay

Atlanta aquarium is a cool place. I worked there a few years ago. The owner Ritt(not sure of spelling) is a real cool guy. One day when we were both elbow deep in saltwater he turns to me and asks "do you think pro wrestling is real?" I told him absolutely not. If you're a bit of a prankster mention something about pro wrestling being real bc when I told him it wasn't and I knew for a fact bc I knew a wrestler he said he still wasn't sure. I think he wants to believe. I think that was the only non hobby conversation me and that man ever had. Hahaha.

Back