Support

joseayes

Market
Reaction score
I've learn about a big cause that it's helping clean polluted oceans and would love the community and the club to discuss and help as other years have done it doing donations trough campaigns that help our environment and help our hobby keep continue.  It should be more help from government and not trying to politicize this but solutions are not seem to keep coming.

I just learned from an society that it's doing their work on cleaning, recollecting and recycling (not sure if they doing this last themselves or help it by third parties, it might be the last) trash that has found their way to the ocean. Very little many times it's done to avoid waste and properly use of every day disposals.

I'd love to hear the club's position on this and become as always generous.

If this something irrelevant to hear just disregard.

The movement is

4ocean.com

There's also another that I'd like to learn more before comment more furter theoceancleanup.com

Thanks.

The BoD can definately take a look at it.  :). Over the past few years we have supported Coral Restoration Foundation and Flatworm research.

I believe 4ocean.com is actually a for profit company. They do good in the world - but - that is not their primary focus - no for profit company can put anything in front of profit.

Back