Special Deals

Creation Reef & Aquatics

Sponsor
Reaction score
We will be putting together a newsletter each month with special deals for the ARC.

Also once the store opens I will also be sending out emails each week with the new livestock that is coming in. If you would like to start be a part of this put your email down or PM me. Thanks!

Special request? We can pretty much get anything you want in. Rare angelfish? Coral? we will find it, bring it in, and even quarantine it for you.
Just email me..

Keep heading towards 575 past Sonnys we are in the new Shoppes at Woodstock strip center on the left. Thier is an American Body Works, Taste of Italy, Matress Store and Mexican Place. We will be getting our sign installed soon so their will be no confusion. Opening? About two months from now, tons of stuff to do. Can wait to see everybody their!!

good luck! my e-mail is mailto:senseibrewster@juno.com">senseibrewster@juno.com</a> thanks
mike

Bleedingthought;175879 wrote:
You do have a couple, though. ;)

Uh-uh...Name two within 45 minutes of Commerce...no one cares about us :sad:

You coming to the meeting?

I think I found you guys on accident. I was driving past sp? kageals dairy farm to see if there was any ice cream. Well we found an ice cream place that was in a plaza with some resturants in it but the ice cream store wasnt there. I was just wondering if this was your place. There were some houses behind it on a HUGE hill.

It's right next to Mi Casa. Looks like its gonna be a nice sized store.

Thanks Steve, Yes the store is right at 3000 s.f, you can get details about the systems we are putting in under the Sponser Info.

Website should be up soon too.

The end of August, perhaps September. I will have an exact opening date for the ARC once the contractor finishes the buildout. Thanks for asking, and I will try to keep everybody updated.

Back