Southern Aquatics

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcavalli

Market
Reaction score
Please join me in welcoming Southern Aquatics as a new sponsor. I must say Its great to have another option on the North Side of town.

Southern Aquatics
620 Holcomb Bridge Rd Suite B
Roswell GA 30076
770-686-7734

Store Hours
Sunday 12p-5p
Monday Closed/by appointment only*
Tuesday 11a-4p
Wednesday and Thursday 11a-8p
Friday and Saturday 11a-7p

Website
https://www.localfishstoreroswellga.com

They carry both freshwater and saltwater fish, plants, corals, multiple lines of additives: Seachem, Aquavitro, Brightwell, Continuum, Aquaforest, and Fritz Salt, Aquariums and we also provide aquarium maintenance.*

Their selection comes & goes - still a relatively new store so my guess is that they're still building their relationships with wholesalers & divers.

That said... absolutely great drygood prices (Aquavitro on the shelf at about the same price as Amazon offers) plus some boutique salt mixes you don't find locally. However, they really really shine in off the beaten path custom livestock orders. If it exists and you're not planning to go online to find it at Diver's Den or the like... this is the place to reach out to.

They always get it for you in the end, or tell you in a reasonable timeframe if they can't. Have a couple exotic hermit crabs and an elongated dottyback that hands down is the star of my tank thanks to Ashley and Taylor's sleuthing efforts. :)

Ashley and Taylor are great. I've been going to their store for over a year and always get great advice. They always go the extra step and have a great store. I don't think I would have the success over had so far without them.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Thanks for becoming a sponsor and being part of the ARC network, it always a great for the members to have so many options and resources at hand.
welcome onboard!!

Went there today, place looked great and everyone was super nice and helpful! Looking forward to shopping there!
check it out if your in the area ;)

Happy to see Southern Aquatics become a sponsor here. Ashley and Taylor are awesome and I love their LFS, been very helpful and it's my go to store!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back