New LFS Southern Aquatics

thanhreef

Market
Reaction score
I just received an email about new Southern Aquatics LFS Opening Fall 2015! Offering both fresh and saltwater water

Southern Aquatics lfs
600 Holcomb Bridge Rd
Suite B
Roswell, GA 30076

They spammed me too. I don't know where they got my email address.

Who knows? I just love the little blurb at the bottom that says something like, "You are receiving this email because you asked to receive updates," or words to that effect.

I did no such thing.

No contact info on their website or Facebook page so they don't want people to know who they are. I don't like that.

I unsubscribed. Stuff like that ticks me off. When I ran an email list, people either signed up on their own or were *invited* to.

Jenn

The list was stolen from The Fish Store by an ex employee. It has been reported to the police, and they will investigate.

The Fish Store;1051007 wrote: The list was stolen from The Fish Store by an ex employee. It has been reported to the police, and they will investigate.

Thanks for letting us know how it happened and setting things straight. 👍

The Fish Store;1051007 wrote: The list was stolen from The Fish Store by an ex employee. It has been reported to the police, and they will investigate.

Thanks for the heads up. Makes me a bit suspicious about the business practices of someone who would do this. Don't think they will get my business.

Back