Something AMAZING for all you AIO owners!

scottw

CoralsbyDesign.com
Sponsor
Supporting
Reaction score
So, anyone that has ran a roller mat knows how amazing they are at cleaning the water and allowing you to use a small skimmer, well in the AIO world, we only seem to have small skimmers that don't seem to polish the water enough. Well, look no further. I will be bringing in an amazing unit to help us all! I have a couple units in route to test and play with, but from everything I have seen this is a game changer! We will be able to make custom sizes, for IM, Waterbox, etc. Any and all AIO's. Working on cost now, but I think from initial talks they will be very affordable, the refills are very affordable (more on this soon).

These will come with auto water level sensor, no manual rolling, they are amazing!

319562426_686685832838846_4156768887162835485_n.gif

Last edited:
Yo. That's pretty dope. Let me do you a favor though, I'll carve out some time just for you if you'd like to send me one, free of charge, to test. I'll just make sure it works well. It won't be easy on me but it's something I'm willing to do just for you. What can I say? I'm a giver.

C
I need one for my Nuvo 30L
Can you confirm for me if this is correct? I need to confirm the Overflow area is 3.7x4.8. If it is, then I have one that shipped already, so I will have by the end of the week or first of next week, they shipped air.

Screenshot 2023-01-03 at 4.49.47 PM.png

C

Can you confirm for me if this is correct? I need to confirm the Overflow area is 3.7x4.8. If it is, then I have one that shipped already, so I will have by the end of the week or first of next week, they shipped air.

View attachment 69813
That looks right with my measurements. I’ll have David confirm when he gets up.

Back