Rickdareefa's 1st annual frag swap! Need your input please!

Rickdareefa

Supporting
Reaction score
Hey guys im currently in the works of creating a new frag swap/mini reefer convention. I REALLY need your input to set this up! Please post all your input on this thread.
The swap would be located in lithonia, ga
Im currently awaiting the amount of people i can legally hold per fire code.( Looking like 50 people at the moment)
Im thinking about holding it sometime in May.
My questions are as follows please post your honest opinions as this is what will make it come to fruition.
Plz answer these questions in this thread your input is crucial.
Questions?

Q#1 How much do you think is fair to charge for admission to a frag swap with atleast 2 speakers?

Q#2 How much do you think is fair to set up a vendor/local coral seller table to sell any of there frags or products? (ill provide all tables)

Q#3 What will make this valuable to attend?

Q#4 How many of you local vendors and side hustle coral sellers would be willing to set up a table?

Thank you soo much on your input on this as it will determine if i move forward with this.

We really need more events like this (macna, reefapolooza) for this hobby to really thrive. Please share any and all advice you may have.
Sincerely,
RickDaReefa
Thx😎

This is in the super early stages and just need your honest opinions

Last edited:
After some thought thinking about doing it this spring so i can utilize outdoor space for speakers and indoor space for vendors. Will be more than 1 speaker. Only other obstacle is finding out how many different circuits i can spread the power of multiple frag tables throughout. My main concern is heaters. Thinking i can set the ac to 76 to keep the heater use to a minimum

Back