Reef lighting suggestions 20 gallon cfl uniquarium

redraveny2k

Reaction score
Greetings all,
I need suggestions on lighting for my 20 gallon aio tank. I don't really have a option to hang lights from my ceiling or clip on anything(see 📸)because I have a cat and a little niece who gave her oscar a bubble bath because it took a poo in the bowl ( try explaining to a 3 year why Nemo don't need a bubble bath but she does) so I have to keep my canopy on at all times. I have been looking at Current USA orbit marine ic led reef with loop 4105 and Nicrew saltwater light for coral reef tank with 2 channel time. I know they are kind of cheap but I am still a newbie( I don't want to do like others spend crazy money in the beginning on top notch equipment just to see my tank crash to the point of regretting my decision of joining this hobby.) I am not ready to break my pockets just yet I am trying to save for better equipment and a bigger 125 gallon tank.
Many people have stated the lights on my 32 gallon biocube are not strong enough for coral growth but my kenya tree has broken off about 5 babies thus far, my candy canes and gsp along with a few other small frags are growing really good as well. I just want to keep that same energy for my other tank. Thanks for any suggestions.

Attachments

• 20230222_165758.jpg
    20230222_165758.jpg
    270.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 20230222_165843.jpg
    20230222_165843.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 14
Back