Premier is looking to hire!!!

axio

Sponsor
Reaction score
<span style="font-size: 13px;">Premier is looking to hire!!!
</span>
As per the title I'm in need of more people now that Fall and Winter seasons are coming up. Our business picks up a lot after summer and the extra man power is much needed. Here is what I need ASAP...

Sales Associate...

I need one new sales person. Require at least basic hobby knowledge to be considered for this opening. But sales and industry experience will help majorly in getting this position. Also you MUST be able to lift a minimum of a full 5 gallon bucket of water. This position also has the highest potential pay compared to the other 2 positions available. This is a full time position only and you WILL be working weekends. No exceptions will be made to either of those requirements. The weekends are the busiest days for us in retail so everyone works weekends.

Two Cashiers...

This is our entry level position. Hobby or industry knowledge is welcomed but not required. This is a position where we will train you on the hobby with hopes to mold you into a future sales associate. The cashiers are the main ones responsible for keeping the store clean... so dusting, sweeping/mopping, clean bathrooms, keep inventory clean, etc. As well as obviously running the cash register and closing out register draws at the end of the night. Most times we prefer to have these positions full time but sometimes we make exceptions. Also you WILL be working weekends along with the rest of the retail staff.

Jug Boy...

This is a part time position that would be good for a High School student looking for an after school job or a college student trying to make some extra gas/food money. I'm looking for some one that can work at least 4 of the days Monday - Friday but preferably all 5 days. This is a position that usually gets between 15 - 20 hours a week. Hours are 5:00pm to 8:30pm usually. You MUST be able to lift at the very least one full 5 gallon jug of water but two jugs at a time is what we are looking for really. You will need to be able to lift 200+ of these jugs every night after getting them filled with water.

So if you interested in any of these positions please contact me via PM on here, call the store at (770) 321-8404, or come into the store and ask for Jakub and/or an application.

Great opportunity. Growing up my father owned a fish store up north i always wanted to work at one. If only i lived a bit closer. :)

The jug position and one of the cashier positions have been filled!

Two more positions left!

Thank You Guys!

Back