Opinion - CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
You must be a registered (and completed 25 meaningful posts) or a supporting (paid) member of ARC to post anything for sale or trade. No commercial sales are allowed unless you are an approved Sponsor of the Atlanta Reef club. You must post a price and location for each item up for sale. list multiple items in one post and list the highest priced item in the required field. All transactions are the responsibility of the parties involved in each sale. The Board of Directors will not intervene. However, sellers must conduct themselves in an ethical manner and may be sanctioned or banned if multiple complaints arise from transactions. Unless you know the seller, you should always protect yourself by paying through PayPal via goods and services. Sales of any type of firearms or their accessories are strictly forbidden. No unnecessary comments are allowed in sales threads. No selling on the behalf of others is permitted. Bumping is allowed one time per week.(this includes changes in price or any other Information)

Last edited:
Lol, sorry, I didn't mean to start all this, I was just hoping maybe someone or two would recognize themselves and decide to stick a little closer to the rules. Really not THAT big a deal. I bet a PM to the most egregious offenders would go a long way. I certainly see no need to change the rules or how the forums or threads work, or have moderators dishing out punishments.. I do see a few ideas I like, being able to close your own posts might be usefull. Not sure if locking first couple posts for additions is necessary since we can already use edit for that. I have no problem with an early "bump" thread to highlight a significant change. So I enjoyed the comments, thanks everyone, and will edit to mark this thread CLOSED even though I can't really close it.

Lol, sorry, I didn't mean to start all this, I was just hoping maybe someone or two would recognize themselves and decide to stick a little closer to the rules. Really not THAT big a deal. I bet a PM to the most egregious offenders would go a long way. I certainly see no need to change the rules or how the forums or threads work, or have moderators dishing out punishments.. I do see a few ideas I like, being able to close your own posts might be usefull. Not sure if locking first couple posts for additions is necessary since we can already use edit for that. I have no problem with an early "bump" thread to highlight a significant change. So I enjoyed the comments, thanks everyone, and will edit to mark this thread CLOSED even though I can't really close it.
If you want this closed just say the word and it will be locked..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back