online fish store

putemup

Market
Reaction score
Hello,

The weather has cooled so it's time to restock my tank with a large CUC order. I'm just reaching out to see if any of you know of a reliable online suppliers that sells clean up crews for reefs at decent prices?

Keep in mind that I'm all for supporting our local stores but everything is expensive right now so I need to get the most bang for my buck. Any suggestions would be much apreciated.

Live-plants.com is based on Florida and gets a lot of great CUC in. Reefcleaners and Reef Beauties are also good about selection and price.

A lot of people use reefcleaners and the results are mostly great. I've heard of some bad experiences but that's always going to happen when dealing with live animals.

I had a good experience with salty underground about a month and a half ago. All snails and hermit crabs were packaged about 5/bag with adequate water, and mesh for crabs to hold onto. Pretty cool.

I have used reefcleaners in the past 2 tanks. I don't have a QT system for inverts and they have a solid reputation. However, I can say their snails are SOOO SMALL!!! Amazingly, I have very few deaths tho.

Back