No more discount on livestock..

billyocean

Supporting
Reaction score
I was told today that there is no more discount on livestock. Will say that I did get 10% discount on food.

Fish was bagged up so no reason to squabble for more stress on the fish but could have bought it cheaper WITH 10% elsewhere. Just saying.

At the moment, i believe "it depends". This is one of the many things that we are working on. My goals is that the guidelines, requirements, etc (across all of ARC) would become more clearly defined, equalized, and transparent. Hopefully someone else has an answer for you.

It's all good. Never had a problem. Maybe a new person wasn't advised and didn't think the 3 dollars was worth it. Just wanted clarification.

Should be a comma after advised, " and I didn't think the 3 was worth arguing.

staff member,
any update regarding this?

This is best addressed with the owner/manager, and would require the specifics of the item(s), price, date, etc.

If the OP can provide these via a PM, I’ll look into it.

It's all good....3 bucks is nothing. Just wanted to know up front on a change rather than finding out during checkout. It's the principal, not the money. If the discount is gone..that's fine. Covid has hit everyone...would rather be offered and decline it (which I normally do).

Back