New Store Progress

linda lee

Market
Reaction score
Love seeing another store on the West side. Welcome to the ARC. Looking forward to visiting soon.

:)

Hey Everybody:fish: ,
We are shooting for a mid August opening and would love see everybody their. We are going to have a premier opening just for the ARC a week prior to the Grand Opening!! This will allow the club an opportunity to check the store out and get first dibs on fish and corals. We will have refreshments and finger foods, so come hungry! We will be offering a bunch of great deals on livestock and supplies as well door prizes and free stuff. :D

Thinking about upgrading to a larger tank? We will be offering deep discount on tanks just for the ARC during the ARC premier opening week.

I am trying to put together some speakers to offer seminars in the evening during that week for the ARC as well. More details as they develop...

A little bit about the store..
1250 Gallons of Marine Fish
700 Gallons of Corals (Clams, LPS, SPS, Softies)
200 Gallons of Inverts
200-300 pds of live rock (All types fully cured)

350 Gallon Display Reef Tank!
2500-3000 Gallon Shark and Ray Pool!

1250 Gallons of Freshwater Fish
250 Gallons of Goldfish (Bring the Kids!)
250 Gallons of Live Plants
300 Gallons of Discus
400 Gallons of Cichlids

350 Gallon Display Cichlid Tank
150 Gallon Display Planted Discus Tank

Of course we will have a wide variety of live foods, frozen foods, phytoplankton, copepods, ect..

Fresh and Saltwater R/O water. Daily instore posted TDS readings to ensure quality.

Free Water Testing for the ARC!

Thanks! Look foward to seeing everybody soon and answering any question about the store!

Appreciate the encouraging words. We have alot of work ahead of us. We have all our suppliers lined up so we can offer some great discounts on supplies and livestock before the actual store even opens! Looking forward to being a resource to the ARC! Just PM or email me if anybody want to order something.
a>:fish:

Hey Matt, great to see a store opening up in Woodstock. I actually went looking for the store yesterday but couldn't find it. I guess that is because it isn't open yet. LOL! I was jumping the gun. Looking forward to the progress of your store and plese let us know when you have everything setup.

Thanks!

Will do, we will be keeping everyone posted. I will be posting pictures along the way. We should be getting our exterior sign up soon.

Hey everybody! The store is still moving forward. The buildout is about 3 weeks away from being done. After that we get to start installing the system, then water, then fish, then the Grand Opening!. Still shooting for Mid August though, will do an official announcement with the exact date when we get it tightened down. Hope to see you all there, we will be stock to the (gills) with livestock and plenty of great deals on dry goods as well.

Anybody want to donate some coral frags for the 350 gallon reef tanks we are putting in?

We are planning for the second or third weekend in September! Right after MACNA. We will be sending out an ARC email when the date is finalized. Feel free to call with any questions.

Update... We will be opening the first or second weekend in October. We will send out an email to all the ARC members. We are plumbing away as fast as we can...look forward to seeing everybody there.

Hey everybody,
The Shark and Ray system is up and running. The Marine and Coral system is next in line to go in. We are still on track to open the first or second weekend in October. Check out our new website for updates as well. Creationpet.com

Matt,

Is that the right url? Tried to go to the site but it was not found
Bob

I never put in "www" anymore if I type in an address -- that's the "1996" way of doing things. Most websites don't require that anymore, so you will have more people unable to access your website.

You should have your hosting company set it so that people don't have to put the "www" part in.

i went to this store the othe day.:eek: first welcomed by 2 400 galoon cubes. next a stingray tank that is huge with a water fall. and those zero edge frag tanks are sick. i can wait for the holidays to be over so i can spend some money there.

Back