NestEcho Coral Reef Lens

Hunna

Supporting
Contest Committee
Reaction score
So, I dropped my phone one too many times with my old Orphek Lens attached to it, and it finally completely broke apart. I was in the market for a new lens kit and wanted to try something else out. I originally tried ordering two different lens kits, but both had issues with delivering on time and gave me the option for a refund.

I finally settled with the NestEcho Coral Reef Lens kit after looking through all the remaining options, and I’m glad I did. The macro lens is much better than with the previous Orphek one. There are multiple lense options as well, which I haven’t gotten to use all of them yet, that allow you to really get your photos to turn out how you want. There’s a dust cap for the outer lens which is really nice to keep scratches to a minimum.

If you aren’t looking to drop hundreds on an actual camera set up, but still want to take good photos of your aquariums, I highly suggest this kit over the others out there. I’ve only just really started messing with it, and am super pleased with the results. Here’s just a few of what I’ve captured so far.

Attachments

• D633A54C-2A68-4801-A33A-2FC049EAA5C6.jpeg
    D633A54C-2A68-4801-A33A-2FC049EAA5C6.jpeg
    270.4 KB · Views: 33
  • B90B7C5D-631B-4F1C-8944-6E43D7789E22.jpeg
    B90B7C5D-631B-4F1C-8944-6E43D7789E22.jpeg
    349.5 KB · Views: 33
  • 3714779A-FE0F-4D16-9056-3BEE611D04E7.jpeg
    3714779A-FE0F-4D16-9056-3BEE611D04E7.jpeg
    344.3 KB · Views: 32
  • 81D44143-DCE4-419F-8B07-BC59B7DF6D52.jpeg
    81D44143-DCE4-419F-8B07-BC59B7DF6D52.jpeg
    322.7 KB · Views: 33
  • 9DEA9A5E-1777-4BDD-B235-7863B2B3BD56.jpeg
    9DEA9A5E-1777-4BDD-B235-7863B2B3BD56.jpeg
    288.7 KB · Views: 30
  • 730FB4E8-780F-4E2B-975A-C1A8461D37C8.jpeg
    730FB4E8-780F-4E2B-975A-C1A8461D37C8.jpeg
    312.9 KB · Views: 33
So, I dropped my phone one too many times with my old Orphek Lens attached to it, and it finally completely broke apart. I was in the market for a new lens kit and wanted to try something else out. I originally tried ordering two different lens kits, but both had issues with delivering on time and gave me the option for a refund.

I finally settled with the NestEcho Coral Reef Lens kit after looking through all the remaining options, and I’m glad I did. The macro lens is much better than with the previous Orphek one. There are multiple lense options as well, which I haven’t gotten to use all of them yet, that allow you to really get your photos to turn out how you want. There’s a dust cap for the outer lens which is really nice to keep scratches to a minimum.

If you aren’t looking to drop hundreds on an actual camera set up, but still want to take good photos of your aquariums, I highly suggest this kit over the others out there. I’ve only just really started messing with it, and am super pleased with the results. Here’s just a few of what I’ve captured so far.
Some great photos, thanks for the review!

What are the names of the zoas/pallys?

Great pictures.. what phone are you using?

Can you share the link to where you bought the lenses from? In case there are many models or different package. <>

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back