Moving large tank?

I hope you have very long arms lol. I had my 36” wide (front to back) positioned like yours with the back right corner to a wall. I had such a hard time getting to that side to do anything. It was back breaking for me to lean over and reach. Plus it was a chore to clean that side of the glass. You’ve probably thought through it already but just thought I would point it out in case you didn’t.
Yeah, I have to pull it out enough for me to reach that side to clean. I wanted a peninsula style, but it wouldn’t fit. I like the depth, as it is good for my tang gang. My 300 gallon had a 40” stand, but I didn’t consider that I went with a taller tank. Maintenance will be a pain, but my in-tank maintenance (other than cleaning glass) should only be about once a month. Everything else is in the sump room.

Yeah, I have to pull it out enough for me to reach that side to clean. I wanted a peninsula style, but it wouldn’t fit. I like the depth, as it is good for my tang gang. My 300 gallon had a 40” stand, but I didn’t consider that I went with a taller tank. Maintenance will be a pain, but my in-tank maintenance (other than cleaning glass) should only be about once a month. Everything else is in the sump room.
Yeah a peninsula tank with that dimensions would be so nice

Back