MACNA Aquatics Expo- ARC Volunteers needed!

MACNA Aquatics Expo- ARC Volunteers needed!
Posted by Doberman13
Georgia International Convention Center
Saturday, April 2, 2022 - 10:00 AM
Until: Sunday, April 3, 2022 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
VOLUNTEERS:
If any of you have interest in a 300g HDPE tote (IBC tote, the 4' square kind with metal cage) - there will be 3-4 available for you to take home on Sunday, for free!

You must have worked a full volunteer shift, and please express your interest to me directly so I can coordinate.

You will need to have a truck or trailer to haul the totes home with you after the show.

These are being used to hold RO and mix up saltwater for the vendors at the show. They are valved and will have tops.

Thanks!

Attachments

• ibc_totes_caged_water_tanks_180.jpg
    ibc_totes_caged_water_tanks_180.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 20
Thank you Wade.
Yes, Wade is correct.

VOLUNTEERS:
If any of you have interest in a 300g HDPE tote (IBC tote, the 4' square kind with metal cage) - there will be 3-4 available for you to take home on Sunday, for free!

You must have worked a full volunteer shift, and please express your interest to me directly so I can coordinate.

You will need to have a truck or trailer to haul the totes home with you after the show.

These are being used to hold RO and mix up saltwater for the vendors at the show. They are valved and will have tops.

Thanks!

I signed up to volunteer both Saturday and Sunday. But just found out I will only be available Saturday due to family events. How do I notify them about that?

VOLUNTEERS:

Thanks!
I would like one for sure

I got a general email about volunteering but I haven’t heard anything about details of when I should be there or any other details. When should we hear something about this?

Updated Floor Plan!
Amazonas Magazine, Aquarium Partners, Aqueon, Atlanta Area Aquarium Association (AAAA), Atlanta Reef Club (ARC), BIOTA, CaribSea, Cermedia, CORAL Magazin,e Coralife, CoralVue, Dalua, Dark Side Coral, Dirk, Elos, Fritz, Frost Corals, Gingerbread Corals, Hanna, Kessil, KnockOut Corals, Luis Reef, MACNA 2022 & MASNA, Marco Rocks, MB Betta, PIJAC, PNW Custom, PolypLab, Pop Corals, Queen City Corals, Reef Nutrition, SaltwaterAquarium.com, sera, Ship Your Aquatics, Sicce, Speed Reefer Corals, Spikes Coral, The Fish Man, The Reef Farm, Trash Panda Aquaculture, Tropic Marin USA, TRSC Aquatics, Tsunami Coral Reefs And Aquariums, Unique Corals, Unlimited Coral Colors, & US Mysids

Attachments

• MACNA Aquatic Expo Floor Plan March 28.png
    MACNA Aquatic Expo Floor Plan March 28.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 20
Back