MACNA Aquatics Expo- ARC Volunteers needed!

MACNA Aquatics Expo- ARC Volunteers needed!
Posted by Doberman13
Georgia International Convention Center
Saturday, April 2, 2022 - 10:00 AM
Until: Sunday, April 3, 2022 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Our new 2 day show debuts in Atlanta at the Georgia International Convention Center adjacent to Atlanta’s Hartsfield Airport.

In lieu of a reception and banquet, we invite out of town attendees to enjoy the Georgia Aquarium and other nearby attractions at their leisure.

Is there any plans to provide a discount to on Aquarium admission with a Expo ticket?

Prices are nice! Hopefully I can make it on that date! My kids will have to join me at least one day hehehe. All of the speakers will be discussing interesting themes however I really wish I could be there to hear the information from Dr. Sanjay Joshi (had watched his tank before on YouTube and it’s awesome) and from Bob Likins (This one is very important).

Bob Likins from PIJAC will be speaking about "Current Legislative and Regulatory Issues Targeting the Aquarium Hobby".

Attachments

• Bob.png
    Bob.png
    1 MB · Views: 27
Looks like it is starting to get a nice group of exhibitors together 👍😍

We have Georgia Aquarium Discounts!

Discounts are available for:
General Admission
Behind the "Seas" highlight tour
Dive with the Whale Sharks
Shark Cage Dive
Swim with the Whale Sharks
Shark and Ray Immersion
Sea Lion Encounter
Harbor Seal Encounter
Penguin Encounter
Beluga Encounter
Reserved Dolphin Celebration

If you have purchased a MACNA Aquatic Expo ticket already you will receive an email with the link.
If you buy a ticket from here on the link will be in the confirmation email.

I signed up to volunteer, will volunteers still need to purchase tickets to the Expo?

Im happy to help volunteer, but am not officially signing up until i get more info on expectations and my personal schedule.

But count me in!

The newest speaker is Jerry Jobe.

Attachments

• Jerry-Jobe-expo.png
    Jerry-Jobe-expo.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 12
March 6, Exhibitor List: Amazonas, Aqueon, Atlanta Area Aquarium Association (AAAA), Atlanta Reef Club (ARC), BIOTA Aquariums, CaribSea, Cermedia, CORAL Magazine, Coralife, Dark Side Coral, Dalua, Dirk's, Elos America, FLUVAL, Fritz, Frost Corals, Hanna, Joe Knows Reefs, Kessil, KnockOut Corals, Marco Rocks, MB Bettas, PIJAC, PNW Custom, Polyp Lab, Pop Corals, Queen City Corals, Reef Nutrition, SaltwaterAquarium.com, sera, Ship Your Aquatics, Sicce, Speed Reefer Corals, The Fish Man, Trash Panda Aquaculture, Tropic Marin USA, TRSC Aquatics, Unique Corals, Unlimited Coral Colors, V20 Foods.

Back