Is my RO membrane any good?

anthony

Market
Reaction score
I bought a new Ro membrane for my rovi system and only ran about 50 gallons to it before storing it in the garage for about a year and a half. I was concerned that the water that set inside the membrane may have caused some kind of issue but I wasn't sure. Trying to figure out if I should continue to use it or just throw it out and get another? Any advice will be appreciated thank you very much

I did pretty much the same. I would suggest to take the membrane out of the housing and clean out any mildew that is in there, then run it to waste for an hour to get anything left out of the lines and you should be good. In my case I didn't have anything show up on my RO water ICP test when I did this.

I did pretty much the same. I would suggest to take the membrane out of the housing and clean out any mildew that is in there, then run it to waste for an hour to get anything left out of the lines and you should be good. In my case I didn't have anything show up on my RO water ICP test when I did this.
That's awesome news.. I was hoping that would be the case...I will give that a try.. I do appreciate the info.. hope you have a blessed evening.. thanks once again.

These are legit membranes for cheap. I've had icps 4 months in and still zeros. Change my membrane every 6-8 months anyways and at this inexpensive it's a no brainer.

Back