Ideas for removing canopy from tank

Dmac

Market
Reaction score
So here's the problem guys. My wife and I are both tired of the huge canopy. On top of my tank. I have a standard 120 marineland with a corner overflow. I reconfigured the plumbing so that my return line comes over the back of the tank. But this is not ideal. If I'm going to remove the canopy. Should I simply revert the plumbing back to it's factory setup or is there another idea that I'm missing?

So here's the problem guys. My wife and I are both tired of the huge canopy. On top of my tank. I have a standard 120 marineland with a corner overflow. I reconfigured the plumbing so that my return line comes over the back of the tank. But this is not ideal. If I'm going to remove the canopy. Should I simply revert the plumbing back to it's factory setup or is there another idea that I'm missing?
You should post pics of what you're talking about and what you want it to be.. They make hang on back return nozzles that look fairly clean.

I like that idea but can't seem to find one that's not barbed

I have used the Schedule 80 Gray Elbows to form a hook to hang off the back, if you don't glue the final piece in the tank you and point it in whatever direction you like. The end piece on the backside you can get whatever connector type you need for hard or soft plumbing. If you can't drill this is a fine look

Back