Help connecting apex classic

anthony

Market
Reaction score
Setting up a apex classic.. downloaded fusion, connected the eithernet cable,connected the abus and the energy bar and connected the energy bar to power. At this point its supposed to find my apex but its not finding it. I do have a green status light.. anyone know any tricks that will help.. ps I do also have the little display that comes with or connected.. us that a problem?

Wow, that’s been so long since messing with that classic apex.

Few thing I’ve remember were:
-there were like two different apps you need to download and have it extracted and connected into your Operating system
-than you should be able to access it using your computer Ip adress with proper port that’s setup for apex into your home network.

-than I think you can link to fusion app

PS: If you do have display module, connecting to fusion is easier: find the list mentioning of fusion linked: as well as accessing your Ip adress and port number etc. I might be wrong. Because this is just off the memory. Also the usb cable need to be the right one.

Also if you want it to connect wirelessly, You will need to get wireless connection modules added to apex as secondary.

Can you log into the head unit using the ip address?

Pm me and we can walk through things over a call

Gary

Wow, that’s been so long since messing with that classic apex.

Few thing I’ve remember were:
-there were like two different apps you need to download and have it extracted and connected into your Operating system
-than you should be able to access it using your computer Ip adress with proper port that’s setup for apex into your home network.

-than I think you can link to fusion app

PS: If you do have display module, connecting to fusion is easier: find the list mentioning of fusion linked: as well as accessing your Ip adress and port number etc. I might be wrong. Because this is just off the memory. Also the usb cable need to be the right one.

Also if you want it to connect wirelessly, You will need to get wireless connection modules added to apex as secondary.
Thanks for reply.. that's great info I didn't know. It will definitely help me get a better chance of success... I appreciate it...

Can you log into the head unit using the ip address?

Pm me and we can walk through things over a call

Gary
Sounds great. I'm not home now but I will pm you later if it's not too late..

Thanks for reply.. that's great info I didn't know. It will definitely help me get a better chance of success... I appreciate it...
Also I do have a wireless connection but if I remembered correctly you have to connect thru Lan/wired first the you can connect wireless.. I could be wrong it's been 7-10 years sense I did it last time...

Back