Free coral at April meeting

spike

Sponsor
Reaction score
Wherever meeting is in April I plan on attending, and I have some so called "cheap" corals taking over. I can sell but the stock I have of each will last me years and I need room for more coral.

I have at 10 small colonies of green pocillopora, like I said colonies. These are not frags, about 2" across. They are a great coral for someone venturing into sps for the first time. Have been known to thrive under quality PC lighting. But also thrives with middle placement in a tank with T-5's and Metal Halides.

Also I have some large blueish/green palys. They are on a really really large rock and I might have to break up with a chisel. Not for sure how many I will have, but at least 10 good sized frags.

I cannot throw any coral away, and Goodwill will not take them. :)

I am only giving these away at ARC meeting location. So post what you want if you are planning on attending. Thanks, if they all do not go I will try and hide in my next goodwill donation. :)

Thanks, Glenn

a>

Is green pocillopora the scientific name of 'teal palys'? If so, those things are nearly impossible to kill.

lol. It's ok, we all start somewhere. I started thinking I could grow coral with a florencent bulb >.<.

RachelL321;630390 wrote: Id love a piece of the SPS.. I have enough teal palys of my own lol..

You can just have one. I will put you down for the pocillopora.

Edit:
sprinklerman500;630397 wrote: I would like to have one of each please.See you at the next meeting.

You got em.

I have everyone one down that wants one. I am surprised I still have a few green pocillopora left. They are a nice addition to a tank. I have given away in the past and all are usually gone within a few days.

Glenn,

I met and sat next to you at my first ARC meeting (2007, I think) I would like one of both.

Thanks,
Danny

ramone;631853 wrote: I have everyone one down that wants one. I am surprised I still have a few green pocillopora left. They are a nice addition to a tank. I have given away in the past and all are usually gone within a few days.

I'm pretty sure I will be there, and would like a pocillopora if you have one left. Thx

I am pming everyone to make sure they coming. The green pocillopora is like 2" across. The palys are approx. 15 polyps each.
Pocillopora: Becammc10, RachelL321, sprinklerman, IU Gary, Contender, Ichthyoid

Paly: sprinklerman, IU Gary, Conterder.

I have more of each. About 4 more pocillopora, and 6 more palys.

If the green pocicantspellicus will do ok under my PC I'd love to try a piece. :)

Glenn, if you still have both, I would like some for my classroom tank.

Thanks,
Stacy

stacy22;635183 wrote: Glenn, if you still have both, I would like some for my classroom tank.

Thanks,
Stacy

Got you down.

Edit: I cannot take anymore orders, Thanks everyone

hhughes;635136 wrote: If the green pocicantspellicus will do ok under my PC I'd love to try a piece. :)

In my system I have them about as far away from my MH bulb as you can get. I think I have mushrooms closer.

Back