CLOSED: November 'LPS' Photo Contest

ActiveAngel

Contest Committee Lead
Supporting
Contest Committee
Reaction score
This contest is completely free and open for supporting members! If you're not an ARC supporting member consider joining, it's well worth it. Every month, ARC has free prizes, frag-swaps, cool guest speakers, and give-aways... plus many members will give you free coral frags just for joining.

bhodges82. Bazooka Joe Chalice and Blenny.jpg

For this photo-contest, the subject is LPS Corals! Please submit your photos of Euphyllias, Acans, Favias, Platygyras, Duncans, Candy Canes, Wellsos, Blastos, Lobos, Chalices, and more. Full-tank shots are also allowed for heavily-LPS dominant tanks... otherwise, those may be best for a different contest. If you're uncertain on a specific coral, feel free to make your post. Due to the non-descript term "LPS", there will be some flexibility on cyphastreas, leptos, leptas... (Not included examples: anemones, mushroom corals, leathers, kenya trees, sinularia, acropora, montipora).

The prize will be a $50 Gift Certificate to an LFS Sponsor of your choice! Whichever pic the contest committee likes the most will win. Please vote on photos too; share some love for the people who participate.

This contest will conclude on November 30th (11:59pm), and a winner should be announced within the first week of December.

Contest FAQs

Enjoy a few more awesome photos from previous years

bigd. frogspawn.jpegRhirano09. Gold Hammer and Clown Goby.jpghzheng33. Space Invador Pectinia. maybe.jpegn4th3n. euphyllia garden.jpegjwils27. Lobo. maybe.jpeg

Last edited:
This is an old picture of mine, but it's my favorite picture I've ever taken.

5DStL6v.jpg

Back