Closed: "Mushroom" Photo Contest ($100 Prize)

My green metallic mushroom. The older ones are starting to bounce, but a few are showcasing more fluorescence which is quite neat!

Attachments

• FF12A03D-6AFE-435B-9C91-061DDBF5CBAD.jpeg
    FF12A03D-6AFE-435B-9C91-061DDBF5CBAD.jpeg
    138.8 KB · Views: 33
Update!: I normally like to give everyone a small heads-up when a contest is nearing it's end. So I've extended the deadline until midnight tonight.

Amazing results so far!!! Mushrooms are my favorite.

Last chance to get in your final photos submissions, and/or register as a supporting member.

Thank you everyone for your patience. As mentioned, there were a ton of great submissions, and due to conflicting schedules, it took an unusually long time to coordinate feedback between reviewers.

Without further delay, I'm proud to announce this contest's winner as @Straightjiggy with his Awesomely Weird Red Bounce mushroom. Photography aside, this mushroom is sick! You gotta share more photos with us; white light, blue light, side shots, etc...

7weirdbounceStraightJiggy.jpeg

Also, with VERY closer runner ups @Hunna and @Rickdareefafor their Classic Superman Mushroom and Gold Ricordea Yuma Rock shots. Be sure to send them and the many other wonderful photographers some love!

18Superman.jpeg8YumaRick.jpg

Thank you everyone for your submissions. Keep an open eye for the next contest!

Damn, thought I had a winner in there. Well played with that bounce shroom, thing is other worldly!
You had a ton of great photos!

I, personally, had a top 5 submissions that were all almost equal for me. We had to rope in multiple others to get a collective feedback. I cant express enough just how awesome all of you guys are!

Man I loved all the pictures. Glad I didn't have to choose. You all are great photographers on top of being good reefers!

You had a ton of great photos!

I, personally, had a top 5 submissions that were all almost equal for me. We had to rope in multiple others to get a collective feedback. I cant express enough just how awesome all of you guys are!
Thanks! Pretty much everything is with my phone and a clip on macro lens with orange filter. Can see more of my stuff on my Instagram page @hunnas_stunnas. Looking forward to the next photo competition!

This was a hard one for sure. @Hunna and @Rickdareefa has some outstanding pics. There was 4-5 different entries that we were kicking around and when it came right down to it, the crazy red bounce was just too much to overcome. I'm going to need some photo lesson from @Hunna though!

Back