CLOSED: Halloween Photo Contest - Bounce Mushroom Prize

Status
Not open for further replies.

ActiveAngel

Contest Committee Lead
Supporting
Contest Committee
Reaction score
This contest is completely free and open for supporting members! If you're not an ARC supporting member consider joining, it's well worth it. Every month, we have free prizes, frag-swaps (during non-pandemic times), and give-aways.. plus multiple members that will give you free coral frags just for joining.

For this monthly photo-contest, the subject is Invertebrates! With their long tentacles, many legs, claws, and needle-like stingers, Invertebrates can be some of the creepiest creatures we keep in our tanks. Yet they also can be beautiful, curious, and occasionally overflowing with personality! It's the season of Halloween, so lets do our annual Invertebrate Photo Contest. Please submit your photos of Crabs, Shrimps, Hermits, Snails, Conchs, Urchins, Sea Stars, Cucumbers, Feather Dusters, Worms, or any similar critters (Not included: corals and anemones).

Whichever pic the contest committee likes the most will win. Please vote on photos too; those with the highest votes will have the highest chances of winning.

This contest will conclude on Halloween night, October 31st (11:59pm).
The prize will be a frag of baby Dragon Lady Bounce Mushroom! Donated by @FutureInterest

Last edited:
One again " HellBoy" the terror of the seas! Has come to defend his title as the reigning champion as the the creepiest, crawliest, cold blooded Halloween nightmare! His taste for blood is insatiable! The creature cannot be stopped until his ravenous taste for the bounce mushroom prize is satisfied! With your likes we can put this creature to rest...... until next Devils day. 20200925_193042.jpg

One again " HellBoy" the terror of the seas! Has come to defend his title as the reigning champion as the the creepiest, crawliest, cold blooded Halloween nightmare! His taste for blood is insatiable! The creature cannot be stopped until his ravenous taste for the bounce mushroom prize is satisfied! With your likes we can put this creature to rest...... until next Devils day. View attachment 31490

Well if we count the narrative, I think we have a winner!

This is my first time joining one of these and I’m not sure I’m supposed to do a grand opening for him but here’s my Pin Cushion Urchin that likes to knock things over Mr. Big Boi
1fca89f671d2a8becdc27eade3a1847a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I noticed the damsel was still flapping his fins so i attempted to save him and blew him out with a turkey baster he dlapped around the tank another minute b4 being cought agian. This is brutal. Hes feeling all of this i feel terrible. 20201010_154716.jpg

Halloween massacre! Not really, just molting but looks like one.
6570fd2fceee57da860a4fc6211c5d01.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back