Brett Raymer (of Tanked) Club talk

Which evening would you be able to attend? Start time would be ~ 7PM.

• Sunday February 12th (Super Bowl)

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Monday February 13th

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Wednesday February 15th

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know enough to know that Brett flies in on Sunday afternoon, so I don't believe anything earlier is possible. We would really prefer a weekend if we were to host a speaker normally. This case is more of us trying to see if we can work a club meet up into the time that Brett has available while he's here in Atlanta.

I couldn’t care any less about football or the Super Bowl, so anytime Sunday works for me. I get off work too late during the week to make it to wherever it will be held on a weekday.

Was a location set yet? I would like to attend and hear his thoughts on reef tanks vs being set up verse fish tanks with the plastic inserts

I prefer an evening time but could make a late afternoon on Sunday.

Is the date set? When? Would love to attend. Stopped by at their shop in Vegas a few years back

I did look into one option where we could host. Scofflaw's Brewery at The Works, the address is 214 Chattahoochee Row NW, Atlanta, GA 30318. It's not too far from Shindell's off Howell Mill. This is another place that does not serve food, but Fox Brother's BBQ is next door. The Works has a parking garage with free parking also. There is no charge for hosting a small event there and they do not have a Super Bowl event planned which leaves this as an option for Sunday afternoon or Wednesday night. More info as well as any other options to come once the date can be finalized.

I don't think so at this point. Brett is having difficulty scheduling time with one of the clients. When I get an update, I will try to inform everyone as soon as possible.

I don't think so at this point. Brett is having difficulty scheduling time with one of the clients. When I get an update, I will try to inform everyone as soon as possible.
Understood, thank you for the update

Back