kullas

Market
Reaction score
is there a way i can change my avatar and get that cool little ARC member thingie? :)

If you are an ARC member in good standing, then just send me a PM and I'll get you setup. You'll have more permissions throughout the site, and be able to use some features that non-members cannot.

I looked up your userID and email in our member database, and can't find you; please send me your details so I can verify membership.

I am a member too, and don't have an avatar or access to other cool thingies.

Thanks! (Michelle on behalf of Steve Cook)

Does membership extend to immediate family members or do all members of the family need to get their own memberships?

Michelle (I am not good at being Steve)

scook wrote: I am a member too, and don't have an avatar or access to other cool thingies.

Thanks! (Michelle on behalf of Steve Cook)

you can add an avatar in the User CP
then click on Edit Avatar
(click pictures below for larger view)
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
3915=165-Untitled-1 copy.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
>
3915=165-Untitled-1 copy.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="Untitled-1 copy.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a>
3915=166-Untitled-2 copy.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
>
3915=166-Untitled-2 copy.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="Untitled-2 copy.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

scook wrote: Does membership extend to immediate family members or do all members of the family need to get their own memberships?

Michelle (I am not good at being Steve)

You can get your own membership if you want... I believe there is a family membership good for you and your spouse that is cheaper than the cost of two individual memberships. Check with
member.php

Back