ASL

jcook54

Secretary
Staff member
Supporting
Contest Committee
Reaction score
I went by Aquarium Specialty today. They're in Columbia, SC and if you're ever in the area, it's worth the stop. They've been a good ARC Sponsor for quite a while. I've ordered drys good from them once in a while over the years and stop by in person when I'm in the area. I have a customer that's literally down the street so I'm in the area fairly often. They've got good prices and great customer service but I wanted to point out something that was new to me.

If you go to their website, they have a link to "Aquarium Specialty Live." The last time I stopped by they were in the process of building their "Live" section out. At the time there was one or two frag tanks but now they're got quite the setup up. You can scroll through their website and see that they offer quite a bit and it's all laid out really well. I don't know how other online coral suppliers do it but the showroom here is really, really nice. Everything's clean and laid out really well. Since they're a big online vendor the vast majority of their dry good are back in the warehouse but they've got most of their tanks up front and a lot of nice looking stuff. Right now I'm trying to figure out how I can pickup an ASL Grande Finale Milli and get it back to the house in good order (and without my Wife knowing).

They are having a 10% off sale right now and free shipping at 99 and a great price on tropic marin salt right now. I just loaded up on some of my normal supplies. :)

Back