ARC Membership Cards

lmm1967

Reaction score
Thanks to @AquariumSchmo - the site now has the ability to display a Membership Card for all members. Notice there is a link on the top navigation bar - this will take you directly to your membership card if you are a supporting member of the club.

Screen Shot 2018-12-26 at 4.54.02 PM.png

This should be suitable for use at any local vendors to identify you as a supporting member of The Atlanta Reef Club.

Please let us know if you have any issues with the link displaying the correct information.

The card should look similar to this....

Screen Shot 2018-12-26 at 1.48.20 PM.png

I'd like to give a special thanks to @AquariumSchmo for getting this done for us, on his own time too.

I'd also like to be sure you all understand how instrumental @lmm1967 to this whole new site migration has been since August. I hope you're all as amazed as I am with how well the site is running. And another reason to give him even more props is that if I told you how much we've had to spend on everything you wouldn't believe how low the number was and how little it will be to maintain for years to come. We'll to be able to give a lot more back to the members because of this lowered cost, once we recoup the other costs we've had in the recent past. We're getting there every day with new members supporting the site! For that I want to thank all of you too!!!

I'm using the "Membership Card" icon. I'm getting the below error:

Oops! We ran into some problems.
The requested page could not be found. (Code: invalid_route, controller: -, action: -)

I'm getting the below error:

Oops! We ran into some problems.
The requested page could not be found. (Code: invalid_route, controller: -, action: -)

Back