ARC Diving Trip No.2 July 3rd.

sprayin70

Market
Reaction score
Hello all,
First, I would like to thank WhitmanB for a great dive trip. He and I had a blast at Dive Alabama. We arrived early, set up shop, then logged 4 dives!

The next ARC dive trip will be July 3rd at Loch Low-Minn Dive Resort in Athens TN. It's going to be 20.00 a day for diving and fees apply for all rental equipment. Whitmanb will meet us there, as he will already be in TN . Please pm me or post in this thread before June 24th if your going. The Loch likes to know how many divers are attending.

If you haven't dove with a living fossil, then this is your chance. Loch Low-Minn is home to Paddle Fish, a living fossil.

Here is a short excerp from Loch Low-Minn's site "Paddlefish are one of the oldest fishes, with fossil records dating their first appearance at 300 to 400 million years ago (about 50 million years before the first dinosaurs appeared). "

I look forward to diving with you.

Alan

a>

This will be another fun dive! Just hanging out, having fun and diving! Hope to see some of you guys there!

Unfortunately, I most likely will be hung over from my wife's 50th birthday party from the night before....Sounds like a great dive though...why a Sunday though?

hud3339;655194 wrote: I wish I was certified UGH

that can be handled if you have the time and $$, can handle the open water dives at the quarry to complete your cert

Edit: loch minn is not far from my house if anyone else is going we can meet up at my office and carpool from there. And yes if you read my reply to hudd, if there is enough interest I will handle an open water class during this trip other wise I will be going just for the fun of the dive and hanging out.

Edit:
Todd_Washowich;657041 wrote: Unfortunately, I most likely will be hung over from my wife's 50th birthday party from the night before....Sounds like a great dive though...why a Sunday though?

being hung over just makes surface intervals more interesting especially if your on a boat

Awesome Bill! hopefully we can get others to go as well. I'll be meeting you guys up there since I will already be in Tenn an hr away! Will have a great time just hanging out and diving!

Awesome!!! I'm glad that there will be 3 people on this trip. I'm going to call the Loch today and let them know that we will be joining in on the fun. BTW: They are doing a 4th of July party with treasure hunts, etc. Thanks for all the interest everyone.

Alan

Wanted to check one last time before making final arrangements. Do we have anyone else that would like to go on this trip? We are just going to hang out, do some diving and have a good time! Post/PM me if interested. I'll let Loch Low Minn know tonight.

Please PM me if anyone wants to go. I'll contact each of you to provide logistics.

Brian

Talked to the resort and there are some fun things going on this weekend!

Friday through Monday, July 1 through July 4

<ul>
<li>Free diver cookout sunday noon to 1 PM!</li>
<li>Free Independence Day night dive 7-2/7-3</li>
<li>Treasure hunt - all four days</li>
</ul>

Cant wait!

Back