Apex FMM Set up for leak detection

Toste

Market
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I have the APEX Gold and I am trying to set up the Leak detector Module. It is powered via the USB port to the APEX computer and I have a solid amber light on the status bar. Everytime I try to link the Module it tells me no modules are found.

What am I doing wrong? Do I need to reset the entire system? If I do will I lose my calibrations for the PH and Salt?

Hi Everyone,

I have the APEX Gold and I am trying to set up the Leak detector Module. It is powered via the USB port to the APEX computer and I have a solid amber light on the status bar. Everytime I try to link the Module it tells me no modules are found.

What am I doing wrong? Do I need to reset the entire system? If I do will I lose my calibrations for the PH and Salt?
You shouldn’t have to reset the apex system

Did you plug in the power cable that came with the FMM?

Dumb Question, Do i need to Plug the power cable in AND The USB cable? the USB seems to be providing power to the unit.

Dumb Question, Do i need to Plug the power cable in AND The USB cable? the USB seems to be providing power to the unit.
For leak monitoring only you do not need the power cable, just the normal usb connection.

If you're using any flow modules then this would be the better instructions. But I haven't looked into using both leak and flow modules on the same FMM before. Don't see why it wouldn't be possible though.

Back