540 gallon tank

This thing is a art peace man. Keep it up! I'm excited to see what coral you put in it (if you do).
Thank you I’ve been keeping Reef Tanks a long long time and I wanted to have more of an open flow, this tank I think I’m going to do large fish and then add some soft corals and see anemones later

Looks amazing. Love the rock structure. Def an art piece!

Sent from my Galxy Note

I like this tank way better then SAL's old clunker you had in your living room when you were in Woodstock. That tank was freaken heavy as hell. Your new tank is awesome!

Actually planning on selling my nano tank build and to upgrade to a mid size tank! 😆
But this is a freaking awesome tank, too big for my apartment and probably wallet 🤣
Worried about your wallet, maybe not the hobby for you, you're going to great lengths to save the price of one coral so you don't have to pay to become a supporting member. Believe me, the $30 to become a supporting member is one of the best decisions you could make in this hobby in this area. The good will that ensues from other supporting members comes back tenfold, and you get immediate access to the largest group of the exact market you want to reach.

Worried about your wallet, maybe not the hobby for you, you're going to great lengths to save the price of one coral so you don't have to pay to become a supporting member. Believe me, the $30 to become a supporting member is one of the best decisions you could make in this hobby in this area. The good will that ensues from other supporting members comes back tenfold, and you get immediate access to the largest group of the exact market you want to reach.
You're probably right!

Super happy with how my tank has matured. 90% of these fish came from Nemo‘s. I only lost one , Baby broom tail wrasse 😪.
Been about a year , I got a few at the national chain like a lionfish and the v tail grouper,
the purple tang and the domino came from New York over 3 years ago . not sure about adding corals lol , but Super happy to have this tank ,
I do about 10% water change every two weeks and I’ve seen the fish growing in front of my eyes…don’t forget my 3 foot zebra Moray eel is in there as well.
IMG_4675.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4671.jpeg
    IMG_4671.jpeg
    467 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_4670.jpeg
    IMG_4670.jpeg
    483.5 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_4669.jpeg
    IMG_4669.jpeg
    442.5 KB · Views: 27
Back