Great Service and outstanding quality!

bobz

Supporting
Reaction score
I stopped by Optimum Aquarium on Shallowford Road today to pick up a small six-line wrasse to help with my battle agaist the dreaded Zoa-eating Nudis. While I was there my little eye spied a pair of High-fin Red Banded Shrimp Gobies that were terrorizing the other two that were in thier tank. This was obviously a pair and they were defending the one little piece of live rock that was in the tank with them. Well, me being the soft-hearted guy that I am, and concerned with the welfare of the other two fish in the tank, I of course had to buy the pair and get them out of that tank :D !

I have to say that Greg has always had the greatest selection of fish and all of them are of high quality and in great health. Every purchase I have made at Optimum in the past has always done well in my tanks. Thanks Greg! Great job on the store!

Pics to come when they have acclimated and are feeling up to a photo shoot!

Bob

Nice..I have only been to OA once but they were really nice..I was buying some K4's and they only had 2 but they pulled them off the shelf when I told them I was on my way to come pick them up..Top notch service in my book:thumbs:

That is where I get my fish! That place is great and always so clean

Back