Which aquarium magazine do you read regularly?

seachem

Sponsor
Reaction score
We are interested in knowing which aquarium magazine you read on a regular basis! Please vote in our poll!

I'm partial to TFH (the digital edition). I admin their forum, so I feel somewhat obligated :)

AFI. But when I subscribed they didn't tell me they combined fresh and marine into one mag.. Now it seems the mag is mostly fresh related.

I haven't found one I like enough to pay for... so it's pretty much Reef Hobbyist since it's free. :)

The-Bubonic-One;716442 wrote: AFI. But when I subscribed they didn't tell me they combined fresh and marine into one mag.. Now it seems the mag is mostly fresh related.

+1 - I canceled my subscription. Not good for a saltwater enthusiast

Coral has an iPad app that allows you to read it for free! Found it right after paying for a three year sub.

Tony_Caliente;750427 wrote: Is FAMA still around?

It and another publication was merged into Aquarium Fish International, as I used to pick it up.

Personally I pick up AFI (my niece was selling subscriptions :roll:) and Coral. Would also pick up Amazonias if I could find it. Hate getting these mailed, Post Office just jams them in the box and rips them up.

Back