Thank you

picoreefguy

Market
Reaction score
Id like to say a special thank you to Jakub and the whole crew at premier aquatics for hosting the madness and giving us some great food, great deals and the apex!

i second the special thanks!!!!!!!!!
Any ARC event that we have to have a dedicated traffic director is considered a total success.
Any event that you can go to and win thousand of dollars in prizes for zero cents is a win!!!
Any time we plan an event at premier aquatics and you don't show, you lose.
You guys rocked it.
Personal thanks to the pit masters for keeping the masses fed, in that heat folk with empty stomachs may have caused a riot.

Id like to say a special thank you to Jakub and the whole crew at premier aquatics for hosting the madness and giving us some great food, great deals and the apex!

Wait... you won the apex, no friggin way!

Great job to everyone that was involved in planning and executing the event. Jakub my hats off to you great job! I hope everyone had a great time!

Mad kudos to the Premier crew! And many thanks to ARC for inviting us (AAAA) to be a part. It was a wonderful event. Thank you all.

Len

Sewer Urchin;1090771 wrote: Wait... you won the apex, no friggin way!

na man, i wish i had but i didnt even come close lol. just thanking premier for providing it for us to give away

Many thanks to Jakub and the crew at Premier. You guys ROCK! Marlon, Brett and all who assisted in planning, it was a smashing success. Special thanks to Adam. I got my "extra Butt sandwich." :lol2: Thanks to you, I did win something! :roll::yes:

One number from the apex here....had a great time none the less. Thanks again to Premier and everyone that put this great event together!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

The foods ( big hand to Adam) are great. Nice to meet some old friends again. I enjoyed it a lot. Thanks to the Arc and to premiere for making it

Thanks to Don P and Don K, Jessica, Craig, Jakub and the entire crew at Premier!

It was great to see Alan Heath and Chris Turk, whom I haven't seen in a long while.

Kudos to all who worked really hard to organize a fantastic event!

Nicely done, folks! And much appreciated!

Jenn

Back