Thank you

stacy22

Market
Reaction score
Thank you for the hospitality that you showed our club this evening. I enjoyed the tour and the product information. I got a few ideas for things I want to try with my tank.

Seachem is a top notch organization with some wonderful people. I am grateful for your support of the Atlanta Reef Club and our hobby!

stacy22;791612 wrote: Thank you for the hospitality that you showed our club this evening. I enjoyed the tour and the product information. I got a few ideas for thin
gs I want to try with my tank.

Seachem is a top notch organization with some wonderful people. I am grateful for your support of the Atlanta Reef Club and our hobby!

+1 wanted to say Thank you also. Enjoyed the tour and the great information.
I currently use approx 10 Seachem products along with Salinity. Now knowing how you run your business and how you care about your employees and your quality I know I am using the right products for me and my Reefs.:yes:

+1 The tour was great and the people were very hospitable Thank you SeaChem! Your products are great

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Thank you, Seachem!

And an extra special thank you to all of the dedicated staff who stayed late on a Friday, so we could see the facility while the staff were working. *That* is going above and beyond, and we all really appreciated their efforts.

Jenn

Thanks so much Seachem! Learned a lot!! The tour was awesome! Thanks to everyone who stayed late on a Friday!!! We appreciated your hospitality!!

Thank you for the Great Visit today. I am a beginner to the hobby and honestly haven't purchase many of your products. The different tank setups throughout your facility were Awesome. If allowed, I would have stayed over the weekend just to admire the different aquarium setups.

I had no desire to see any freshwater tanks, but I have to admit the larger setup was Amazing. I'm glad that I didn't just pass by without looking at the freshwater aquarium. The different freshwater fish with the live plants made me say "WOW, that is truly a very nice aquarium." I am a saltwater admirer; not so much freshwater.

I truly like your concept of having the different tank setups and the employees maintaining the different aquariums. It is so easy for an outsider to come into a business to maintain the tanks, but you maintain the aquariums. That says much of your organization and how truly it is not just a business but a hobby for your employees as well. My hat's off to Seachem. :shout:

P.S. Thanks to Dylan (ARC) for all the "behind the scenes" work completed to allow us to visit an exceptional organization; Seachem. :yay:

You are all very welcome! We would also like to thank all of those that attended, the ARC was a wonderful audience! We are glad that you gathered useful information and enjoyed looking at our aquariums.

Really bummed that I couldn't make this meeting because I use Seachem products and love to see what goes into anything that I use. Sounds like everyone had fun and enjoyed the visit.

Perhaps another time!

Thank You Seachem for allowing us to visit your facility. We enjoyed the tour and the product presentation. Holley & Hal

Seachem , your hospitality has me buying MORE of YOUR PRODUCTS NOW!!! lol , good job on a late Friday evening.

Back