Solomon Islands Trip

You guys suck...:) I am jealous... and want to go now. But I have kids, a mortgage and and a daughter going to college in a year, they drive, I have a wife, golf club dues, etc....in my next life..

Simon.Kruger wrote: Chris/Steve I hate you.........

Those pictures are absolutely awesome. Very envious.

I agree with Simon... jk. Those pictures are AWESOME :wow2:! Wish I could have gone. Maybe we could get a slideshow at the next meeting?

And... are you selling CDs with all the good :fish: pics??? LOL

:super:

Maybe a slide show (and maybe Bruce's DVD) would be a good light show for the holiday meeting.

Don't forget the Richard Pyle lecture Nov 10th at GAI. We met him in Vanuatu were he was diving. He will be a great speaker -especially for divers.

Steve

Cool... do we have to RSVPor something for the Ricahrd Pyle lecture?

Great stuff. Can't wait until I get my chance to dive those waters! Anyone seriously interest in going to the Solomons in July send me a PM. Group of 10-11 going from Atlanta. Loosely organized group we call a dive club for the discounts.

Steve - you will love it. Feel free to have Bruce/Chris/myself talk to the group to give pointers on what to bring, etc. I could not rate it higher.

Steve

Nah - not that much. The boat is quite reasonably priced - around $3800 or so for the 12 day trip, according to the http://www.bilikiki.com/rates.php">Bilikiki website</a>. Plane tickets run around another $2k, and then there's about another $1k of extra expenses between hotel stays, tips, etc. Then figure in extra dive equipment and camera gear (can't run to the dive store if you lose a mask in the middle or the trip) at 500-1000, so.... ~$8k.....

dang... maybe it was close to that.... :)

Oh, and I [B]do[/B] have a mortgage!

7 day trip only about $2100 for the boat. That brings it down to about $6300.

wow- great experience for you guys!!

The blonde haired black kids are really cute.

Would love to see more pics/video at an upcoming meeting.

Back