qnducky 90 day ban for shill bidding.

ARC_Admin

Reaction score
It has come to our attention that qnducky created an alias account (reefcrazy12) to artificially escalate the prices for many of his auctions that ended last Thursday. Given the egregious intent of the event(s), the Board has voted to ban him from the site for a period of 90-days during which he will not be able to access the forum or respond to DM's.

We apologize to any of the members involved and will continue to work to uphold the integrity of the club and the auctions forum. Any auction winners last week having any issues or concerns - please contact any BOD member, not this ARC_Admin acct.

Thanks for this! I won an auction from him last month. I thought was a great deal. Drive an hour and a half only to show up to an abandoned house. Luckily I paid extra for they PayPal for protection. I just join arc a few months ago and this was my 1st auction, needless to say I won’t ever do the auction side again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys this isn't here to bash q. This is here to inform anyone who may have bid on his auctions why he isn't responding to private messages. We are trying to leave this open but if this gets out of hand we will be forced to lock the thread..

Who is bashing him? People are just sharing experiences.

Who is bashing him? People are just sharing experiences.

You should post on the feedback section…..
Correct. Everyone is free to post experiences with any end of a transaction in the Feedback forum. Supporting members can start thread in the Members Private forum to raise any issues they may have.

This thread is just here to inform all members of a single member's infraction and resulting action taken by the board. If anyone has something that pertains to this topic, please post your question here or start a conversation with a board member. Beyond that please create a thread in the appropriate forum.

If we can't keep posts on topic we will close the thread. Roughly half the board members wanted this thread closed from the start. I'm among those that feel people should be able to ask questions of us without feeling like we are hiding anything from you. Please don't make me hear I told you so's from the others.

Thank you.

Thanks for this! I won an auction from him last month. I thought was a great deal. Drive an hour and a half only to show up to an abandoned house. Luckily I paid extra for they PayPal for protection. I just join arc a few months ago and this was my 1st auction, needless to say I won’t ever do the auction side again.

I know there are lots of people that have stated that they have had good interactions with him. I don't know him nor have I met him. That is not what is being looked at in this case, this instance was an attempt to basically steal. We want you and all members to know, we are paying attention and will not allow this type of behavior. I and the rest of the BoD take the integrity of these forums seriously. The Auctions will be fair and held to the best level of integrity that we are able to provide.

Please don't allow this one instance from keeping you from participating in future auctions. There are always one or two bad apples, but once you've been around enough you'll know who to stay away from and who is legit. I would say the vast majority of the sellers on this forum are of a higher moral character than this individual from what I have seen.

To everyone else. If you see anything questionable please report it to us. We will look into it!

If he made an attempt to steal from other members then lets not try and be PC about this. You steal, you get kicked out and suffer the consequences. And also as a member of Law Enforcement I would be happy to find someone who tried to steal from me. That would not go well for that member. It would be great if we could trust each other implicitly, but unfortunately thats not the world we live in. Thank you board members for catching this individual and acting accordingly. I applaud you for that 👏

If he made an attempt to steal from other members then lets not try and be PC about this. You steal, you get kicked out and suffer the consequences. And also as a member of Law Enforcement I would be happy to find someone who tried to steal from me. That would not go well for that member. It would be great if we could trust each other implicitly, but unfortunately thats not the world we live in. Thank you board members for catching this individual and acting accordingly. I applaud you for that 👏
You replies to a year old post?

Within a thread, there may be/are newer posts.
Every post is time/date stamped in upper left.
The newer posts within this thread likely showed up as ‘new’ on your page.

If for any reason that were not the reason it showed up as new, it would likely lead to a cybersecurity investigation.

Edit, I see now this post is OLD... I'll still leave what I wrote...

Auctions, sales, and most everything here is usually pretty safe. This is an anomoly.

Also, only do the FF on Paypal once you've met and trust someone from a prior transaction.

Back