Premier Aquatics - Fluval Evo 13.5g Nano Systems are here!!!

loudog42362;1093835 wrote: Any news on the mini skimmer for the 13.5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We got 3 of them in originally and they sold immediately. I think we are still on back order. I have 6 of them on order. There is a chance they are coming in today as Thursday is one of our shipment days... but I'm off work until tomorrow. I can get back to you tomorrow morning.

Camellia;1093856 wrote: Is Liz still on sick leave?

Nope, she is back. Although her days off are Friday/Saturday so she won't be available till Sunday. I sent you a PM to get your phone number. She wanted to call you directly and speak with you about it.

I heard back from Hagen and they told me the skimmers should be here sometime this coming week. I will let you guys know on here as soon as they come in.

I'd like to order this tank with the skimmer. Any idea when both will be in? I will them to be shipped to Texas. Thanks!

ryanparmstrong;1096703 wrote: I'd like to order this tank with the skimmer. Any idea when both will be in? I will them to be shipped to Texas. Thanks!

They are both currently in stock, but unfortunately we do not ship any goods at this time. In-store pickup only.

Back