Premier Aquatics - Fluval Evo 13.5g Nano Systems are here!!!

axio

Sponsor
Reaction score
<span style="font-size: 13px;">The long awaited Fluval Evo 13.5 Gallon Nano Systems are finally here!!!

Price - $170.00
</span>

This is one of the most antispated new products my crew has been waiting on. The Spec/Evo 5 has been one of the best selling tanks kits we have ever stocked. Hagen has been teasing us with the larger version for over a year now... and it is finally here!

I am VERY limited on the initial stocking. From what I was told I'm one of the only stores in the country that have these in-stock from the first batch. Any you will not find them online yes either. So if you want one come and get it ASAP!

Can hold only with full pre-payment via credit card over the phone.

IMG_20160711_145807_zpsnfrdivjp.jpg
alt="" /></a>

I may have to make sure my building manager is ok with 13 gallons in my office!

Alright I have 1 of these bad boys left!

Have 4-5 more on order. Should be here in a week or 2.

Sorry I meant to update. All sold out on these right now.

Hopefully have at least 4 of them arriving this coming week. One of which is already sold and paid for.

Just called Hagen. They are saying my next order should arrive on Monday (7/25).

Alright 2 of the 4 we have on the way have now be pre-purchased and sold. So we have 2 more left for sale coming on the next shipment. Hopefully Monday. If you want one please don't wait and miss out!

man these things are selling like hot cakes! i can see why though, they are a very sexy tank.

Guys I got 2 extra Evo 13.5 systems come in on today shipment! I told them to send me anything extra that they could spare and I guess they managed to get me 2 more systems on top of my order.

SO... 2x Evo 13.5 gallon systems are up for sale! We can only hold with payment in full! Otherwise these are first come first serve!

Olivia is calling everyone right now that purchased one this past week. All systems are ready for pick up!

1x Fluval Evo 13.5 Gallon system left for sale from this shipment!

I have been selling these units so fast and the demand has been so high on them that I had Fluval express ship me 6 more systems!

So as of right now I have 6 Fluval EVO 13.5 Gallon systems for sale! I Expect these to be gone by the end of the weekend. So act fast if you want one!

IMG_20160729_124256_zpso7rycelj.jpg
alt="" /></a>

One of the guys on my team at work has really been thinking about starting a tank at home after being involved with mine. I recommended one of these from y'all. I'll let y'all know if he decides so y'all can help him out with everything else he needs.

Danh;1092703 wrote: One of the guys on my team at work has really been thinking about starting a tank at home after being involved with mine. I recommended one of these from y'all. I'll let y'all know if he decides so y'all can help him out with everything else he needs.

Sounds good =)

Update: Sold 2 more systems already. So I have 4 left for available for sale!

Danh;1092712 wrote: jeez

You're telling me! Liz and I have been wanting to set one up for display ever since the first shipment... and you people keep buying them all?! =)

When I was there yesterday I figured I'd see one set up. When I didn't, I figured that was why. Then I saw that nasty worm on the counter lol

Danh;1092719 wrote: When I was there yesterday I figured I'd see one set up. When I didn't, I figured that was why. Then I saw that nasty worm on the counter lol

Hahaha Liz loves her worms =) She had to show it to everyone! I have to say though... he was pretty impressive...

IMG_20160728_095005.jpg
alt="" /></a>
IMG_20160728_094715.jpg
alt="" /></a>
IMG_20160728_094812.jpg
alt="" /></a>

OMG!
Personally, I can't stand these guys! Not sure why, I've always been a snake lover, non venomouse of course. Had a garter snake as a child that had babies after I caught it! It really freaked me out when I opened up the snake drum container and a half dozen tiny ones were slithering around!

Hope Liz picked that one up with tweezers!

Thank tank is hurting me J, PM sent.

Back