POTO Review

db366

Reaction score
I know this is product reviews, this is a site review. I ordered from https://www.piecesoftheocean.com/ during their last auction. I ended up grabbing 7 corals including a couple JF names and WWC. The auctions are a great way to grab stuff at a steep discount. The most expensive frag I bought was $26. If I did it again I would have just chosen not to have my order ship out until Tuesday, the Monday after the auctions end all of the unpaid auctions get put back up at the last price. There was multiple I really wanted and could have gotten if I had thought to do that. The bidding system works pretty well, I'd suggest using the button to make your name anonymous to stop people from just outbidding all of your other auctions just to mess with you. Corals shipped Monday, arrived today about 45 mins late due to Fedex running behind. Everything was open and picture ready out of the box. Altogether my experience was great and I am glad I did it. I know I ended up getting pretty good deals and I can't wait to do it again.

3b1037206ceac2b45d21ad3e914d6108.jpg

ad7028846d1b6a77f0be164a0cfabf63.jpg

c0838cfb5a7b1d58609767414c048171.jpg

Here are some bad photos of some of my favorites. Wwc cherry tree monti, Jason fox mumble jumble, and lemon lime monti. You can see the Jason fox John deer lepto behind the mumble jumble. It was not open yet after handling it.

I apologize for the grainy photos. I am not up to snuff in my photography game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back